I'm Jacqueline Bodnar, a professional full-time writer since 2004. Yes, I was writing long before that (including for my college newspaper), but that's when I decided to dedicate my career to self-employment as a writer. I've never looked back. Since taking that leap, I have written:
- Well over 3,000 published articles in newspapers, magazines, and other publications around the world.
- One book published in my name, titled "Starting Your Career as a Professional Blogger," released in 2013.
- Five ghostwritten books covering topics in health, wellness, and business.
- Thousands of copywriting projects that include press releases, brochures, sales letters, feature articles, speeches, web copy, and more. You name it, I've probably written it!
- Around 45,000-50,000 words per month, every month.
I've also become a successful blogger, having created a popular local blog that has over 100 advertisers on it, and over 16,000 followers for its Facebook page (with it reaching 50,000+ people each week). I also routinely ghostwrite for other blogs, including for renowned doctors and corporations.
Since dedicating my career to being a full-time professional writer, I've been paid to write around 6.5 million words and counting. I routinely ghostwrite for public relations firms, as well as prominent doctors around the nation, and corporations across the country and abroad. I have been writing for many of the same repeat clients for years, with them sending me new work to do on a regular basis. I have long-term repeat clients in Los Angeles, Canada, Australia, Washington DC, and even here in my hometown area of Daytona Beach.
I am passionate about writing, reading, and words. I love what I do and am extremely grateful that I get to do it. I honestly feel like I have the best job in the world. This is what I was born to do.
If you need a great professional writer, please contact me!
Visit some of my other sites here: