Looking to hire a professional freelance copywriter? Here I am!
I'm Jacqueline Bodnar, a professional full-time freelance writer since 2004. Yes, I was writing long before that (including for my university newspaper), but that's when I decided to dedicate my career to self-employment as a writer. I've never looked back. Since taking that leap, I have written:
- Well over 3,000 published articles in newspapers, magazines, and other publications around the world.
- One book published in my name, titled "Starting Your Career as a Professional Blogger."
- Seven ghostwritten books covering topics in health, wellness, and business.
- Thousands of copywriting projects that include press releases, brochures, sales letters, feature articles, speeches, web
copy, and more. You name it, I've probably written it!
- Around 45,000-50,000 paid words per month, every month.
I've also become a successful professional blogger, having created a popular local blog that has over 23,000 users per month, along with its Facebook page that has over 30,000 followers. During 2017, the blog had over 730,000 page views. I also routinely ghostwrite for other blogs, including for renowned doctors and corporations.
Since dedicating my career to being a full-time professional freelance writer and blogger, I've been paid to write around 7 million words and counting. I routinely ghostwrite for public relations firms, as well as prominent doctors around the nation, and corporations across the country and abroad. I have been writing for many of the same repeat clients for years, with them sending me new work to do on a regular basis. I have long-term repeat clients in Los Angeles, Canada, Australia, Washington DC, and even here in my hometown area of Daytona Beach. My articles have been published from Los Angeles to New York and even across the waters to Qatar.
I am passionate about writing, reading, and words. I love what I do and am extremely grateful that I get to do it. I honestly feel like I have the best job in the world. This is what I was born to do.
Visit some of my other sites here: